2006 Hajj Program
prices are in INR and per person.
minimum of INR 10,000/- per person is required as a down payment. Second installment should be deposited in the last week
of September and the amount is INR 50,000/- per person. Final payment should be deposited before departure.
flight from Lucknow to Jeddah (all flights are direct
from the depart airport) on 19th, 22nd, 24th December 2006 arriving at Jeddah on 20th, 23rd, 25th December 2006. Return flight Jeddah to Lucknow on February 1st Week, 2007.
International flight from Delhi to Jeddah
(all flights are direct from the depart airport) on 21st, 25th, December 2006 arriving at Jeddah on 22nd, 26th December 2006. Return flight Jeddah to Delhi on February 1st Week, 2007.
From Jeddah to Medinah by Luxury Bus.
Flights from Lucknow Airport is Air India and from Delhi Airport Saudi Arabian Airlines respectively.
in Makkah Mukkarrama, Dar-Al
Ghazi, Ibrahim Al-Khalil Street only 350 Meters away from Haram-Sharif including breakfast,
lunch, teatime and dinner.
is just on the road of Haram Sharif. 3
to 4 Pilgrims will stay in a room with separate beds and available with attached western bathroom and non-attached bathroom
in Madinah Munawwara at Hakim
Palace, Beside Ansar Hotle, Abizaar Street, 360 meters away from Masjid-ul-Nabvi Sharif including breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
is just on the road and prime location near with Masjid-ul-Nabvi. 4 to 5 pilgrims will stay in the same room with separate
beds. Available attached and common bathrooms.
You will stay
in Makkah Mukkarrama for 20 days, in which 6 days for performing holy Hajj and other days for ziyarat of holy Makkah Mukkarrama.
10 days stay in Medina Munawwara (40 Namaz) and Muqaddas Zirarat of Medina Munawwara
and other holy places.
· Separate transportation facility available by private air-conditioned buses.
Mena accommodation in furnished air-cooled
tents with washrooms and meals daily.
Arabic style furnished tents in Arafat with
washrooms including breakfast and lunch insha-ALLAH.
In the Mena
and Arafat we will serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner.
leader and religious guidance will accompany you.
We never change
the building during whole holy hajj journey period means there is no Shifting.
planned will be done in time and in the best way.
Group Leader: Al-Hajj MIRZA MOHAMMAD HALEEM
Please be sure to:
- Be at the airport 4 hours prior to departure
- Wear your Passport & Ticket and have luggage tag on
- Have your medicine, valuables and other necessities in
your carry-on bag
If you're traveling from Lucknow
- Wear your Ihram before boarding your flight (Prayer Room
and Bathroom facilities are available at the airport).
Our Primary goal is to make your journey as comfortable and memorable
as possible. We are working very hard to facilitate your holy trip. We kindly ask for your participation and help to make
your Hajj Mabroor Insha’Allah.
- This is your Package Features. Final will be available close to your departure date
- Please read all instructions and detailed carefully
- Familiarize yourself with your selected program. Our sales associates will be happy to answer any questions or concerns
you might have. Kindly call at +91 9415426138 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.
- Make sure to get all the information before your travel
- Review your flight details carefully before departure. Flight information cannot be changed after your departure from
your departure place.
- For day-to-day updated information during your Stay, please look for Mirza Tour and Travel signboard in building.
- Due to other services that we are affiliated with, the above schedule might be adjusted
- Departure schedule between Makkah, Madinah & Mena will be according to the Islamic calendar.
Mirza Tour and Travel wishes you all the best for your JOURNEY and May ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA’ALA ACCEPT